Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Snow!

Hi HH Fans!
Well another Christmas card off my list to make LOL! I'm sharing the adorable stamp from High Hopes Stamps called "Snow". I love anything Snowmen, so this stamp is perfect for my love of them!
I am using an older 6x6 collection from Bo Bunny Called "Powder Mountain". I love Blue and silver for Christmas! I was at a crop recently where I got to meet Kathy Racoosin from The Daily Marker and one of her tips or techniques is to do a darker "halo" around your image. I was a bit scared to try this but I must honestly say I like how it turned out! I tried one using the "W" and the "C" Copics.
I went a bit crazy and added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White all around my image to make it look like it is snowing.
I also added some YNS Gumdrops in the corners of my card in matching colours to finish it all off.
On the inside I chose to use the sentiment from High Hopes called "Dot Snowmen Melt"
Copics Used:
C0, C1, C2, C5,  YR04, YR07, W0, W1, W5
B21, B23, B24, B26, E41, E42, E43

My card is perfect for the current Challenge Called "Christmas/ Winter Fun" over on the High Hopes Blog. I hope you'll play along and join us!

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness!! I love this Christmas card so much !!