Thursday, September 21, 2017

Poultry In Motion

Our friend Tom the turkey heard that Thanksgiving is coming soon and for some odd reason he has decided not to stay for dinner! This stamp just cracks me up!

This week's card features Turkey Getaway and the Poultry In Motion sentiment from High Hopes.  I made him into a slider card.......I mean he does seem to be in a hurry to get out of town after all!



After giggling through colouring my stamp I hand fussy cut him out and set him aside. I cut out the "sky" using a stitching and piercing mark circle die and added some die cut clouds. Next I used my slider die to cut out "Tom's" getaway path. 
I added a fence behind my sky, and added all of this to paper from Echo Park. Some ribbon, a couple arrows and some gumdrops finish off my card.  

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Turkey Getaway - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Poultry In Motion- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: The Story Of Fall - Echo Park
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  MistiForever In Time pop dots, mini slider die - YNS, Head in the Clouds die - Die'sires, silver gel pen, Retro gumdrops - YNS, ribbon - Stampin' Up, circles with stitching and pierce marks die - YNS, arrow - Journalled Weekly die set - YNS

Spectrum Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 CT4 GB5 OR1 TN3 TN4 TN6 TN7 CR7 CR11 DR6 IG2 IG3 IG5 CG4 DG3 JG6 OR1 OR2 CR8

 Join us for our Fall/Halloween challenge. Here's the link and a few details: September Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is so cute! Ordered my stamp and he came in today. TFS!