Sunday, September 17, 2017

Boo-tiful day

Happy Sunday!

With a busy daycare at home, I don't have much time to create cards during daytime.
So when I made my card in the evening I had a funny idea ;)
I've bought myself a few new Copics and I was playing to create a landscape scene.. 
But with this month being a Halloween/Fall theme, I new I had to make it a bit scarier.. 


I inked up the Bat (you can use more than 2 if you like) and placed them on my card.
I knew there is a "Boo-tiful" stamp, but I wanted to have the BOO part popped out..
Together with some green googly eyes.. But you can use just the sentiment if you like..

I used WOW glow-in-the-dark embossing powder to create the stars in the background. It's so fun when they light up in the dark!! I am going to use that a lot I think, hahaha!!


Now it's your turn to create something with a Halloween or Fall theme! Join our challenge to have a chance of winning 2 free stamps!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

love it!
amazing card!