Monday, June 12, 2017

Julie's Dream House!

 Good Morning crafty friends,
So this month's challenge is Anything Goes at High Hopes blog!

For today I am sharing a set of 2 Whimsical Birthday cards.
I decided to used for my cards this lovely stamp called  "Julie's Dream House"

The image was coloured with alcohol markers and used an oval die from MFT. 
I used distress ink and water drops to created a whimsical background. I added glossy accent, star dust stickles, 4mm clear sequins & gems and a gelly roll pen for embellishment. The  pattern paper I'm using is 6X6 pad Country Fair Plaid.

Copic List; Y11 Y13 Y15 E00 E31 E33 E37 B000 B02 B05 RV00
RV10 RV11 R24 R27 R29 R39 R59

Find this adorable image and tons more HERE at High Hopes Stamps!

Here is the inside!
I stamped on a strip of kraft paper "Happy Birthday" and decorated with a tiny gem.
 That's all for today hope you have enjoy my birthdays card.

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**********************************

Join us for your chance to win 2 FREE High Hopes Stamps.
There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

2 comments:

Dina said...

So adorable Carolina!! Love the colors!!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Very sweet card! Love the colours!