Saturday, June 10, 2017

Darling Divas!! High Hopes Stamps

Hello High Hopes fans!
Happy Saturday :) !!!!!!
Today's creation is made with...
 I've been experimenting with Copics and Canvas.  These tags have been down in my craft room
for some time now.  I stamped Stazon ink along with my High Hopes stamps and coloured up
a storm.
Added a ribbon frill to each tag by using a zig zag stitch, butterfly, lace, bead and a cloth sentiment tag too!
 and another....
 I love these new darling diva stamps from High Hopes.  These gals are the sweetest!!!
Thanks for peeking! Have a great weekend.
♥♥♡♥♥♥♡♡

4 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful Tags!

McStamper said...

What fabulous tags. Beautiful coloring.

Dina said...

Adorable Natalie! Very creative and so fun!

Roberta Stevenson said...

What an AWESOME idea! All of your tags are absolutey stunning! Love all of them!