Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mothersday!

Happy Sunday and Happy Mothersday!!

I'm a bit late with my post today, the children let me sleep in today, yeay!!
And they 'surprised' me with breakfast in bed and lovely presents..

For all mothers around the world I have a card for you!
This one is with "Ella and Chi-Chi".. did you notice I've coloured her blond again??? Hahaha, I just have a thing for blondies ;)



Supplies used:
Colouring: Copics nrs T4 Y17 Y15 Y11 RV04 RV09 B00 B0000 E53 E51 G14
Paper: Bazzill white
Dessinpaper: Studio Light
Other: metallic butterflies (I believe they came from Wild Orchid Flowers), pearlmakers pink and green

I used the sketch from this month's challenge, love this sketch, for I love tags (whoop, whoop)!!
Come and play along too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfull day!



No comments: