Saturday, January 28, 2017

Valentines Sweet treats!


Hi there, it's Saturday and I am a happy camper!
I've waited all week for this day!
♥♥♥
Today's creation is made with the following
High Hopes stamps!
Today's project is a sweet one.... lol
I Grabbed a pack of chocolate hearts  from our 
local store and divided them up into packages.
Created heart conversation tags and a fun dino 
package for the kids.

The conversation hearts are stamped with Tim Holtz Festive berries. Red twine  and  Valentines gem hearts for some extra love.  I though that a hand written note could be added to each tag! :)

The Dino treat bag was created using a treat topper die.   You could hand cut card stock just as easily if you do not have the treat topper.  Heart embossing folder, Kraft paper for the sentiment and brown twine too.   I like the clear bags this way you can see the treats inside the bag!! 
Thanks for peeking!
♥♥♡♥♥

No comments: