Sunday, October 30, 2016

Party donkey

Happy Sunday!!

Tomorrow is Halloween... whoooo spooky! Well, there is a bat in my house now (haha).. I also love crocheting ;)


but since we don't celebrate Halloween AND because today is my brother's birthday I wanted to show you a male birthday card today using Party Donkey.


Supplies used:
Copics: E31 E53 E39 E59 G85 
Papers: Bazill Kraft and green paper
Dessinpapers: My Minds Eye


Do you remember last week I told you that I would be sending out more cards?? Well, I posted 8 cards last Wednesday (whoop-whoop!).. All older High Hopes cards ;)
I now have my own little card showing place in my hall way, I love it! Still enough cards to send..



If you would like to play along with our challenge to have a change of winning 2 free High Hopes Stamps of your own choice, just hop on over to the monthly challenge, there are 3 ways to win!
Read all about it right HERE!

Or go straight to the High Hopes website to buy some great stamps!

Have a great weekend and a SPOOKY Halloween!!

3 comments:

Carolina F. said...

what a great card you have created for your bother.
He will love it!!!

ionabunny said...

Love the high hopes donkeys. Very cool card. Hugz

Nikki said...

Adorable bat and great bd card for your brother. It's like a mini store hanging up with all your finished cards on display looks fab