Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lucy's Lambs

Howdy - MichelleO here today...  and I have been having so much fun looking through some of my older favorite High Hopes Stamps! This one is one from my "farming" collection - Love my country farm stamps from HH! The animals and farm stamps is what started my HH addiction -

This is Lucy's Lambs -


Adorable right? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some older papers from my stash. These are from Farm House Country Kitchen collection. Matched up with red card stock - and then went a bit nuts with red thread and my sewing machine. Punched out the EK Success tag and used the sentiment "Just because!" also from High Hopes! A few leaf punches and some mulberry roses to finish it off. Adore the country feel!

Here are the Copic colors I used-


 Hope you enjoyed it -

MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
McStamper said...

Love your sweet card. Such a great stamp - one I definitely need.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is a very cute card! Love this stamp!

Nikki said...

This is such a sweet card