Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bob's A Water Ski Dude!

 MichelleO here  with some Summer Water Fun! But mine was coloring up the water fun! This is Bob's A Water Ski Dude - and looks to be having a great time on the water - 


I made an easel card with Bob - thought I needed some room to make a "splash"! I colored with Copics (colors below) I found papers from Pebbles Front Porch collection. Sewing down on red card stock on a off white base. I found an old flourish die that didn't fit just right so I cut it apart and made it splash the way I wanted. Hubby then informed me that it was backwards. Really? Well I splash this way and so does Bob. I added lots of Stickles! Water sparkles you know. I used a couple of different colors so they show different colors.

My sentiment is also High Hopes "It's Your Day!"   - Fun sentiment that works for a few different kind of cards. Love the font too!

Close up of Bob - 


Copic colors used - 


I hope you enjoyed my card with a big splash! Great Summer Fun cards! 


The New Release is NOW Available.
New Release

Did you see the new challenge?
The July Challenge can be found here.
It runs through 7pm EST Friday, July 31st.

Have a wonderful Day - 
MichelleO

No comments: