Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Challenge #252: Anything High Hopes Goes

Hello High Hopes Fans!

Thank you for playing along with the Stripes Challenge!

The random winner is:
Congratulations, Dorothy S! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and choice of 1 Free High Hopes Stamp and if you would like to be our guest on Feb 10th

Here is her card using Warm Wishes...


*****
We have decided to change things up with the Challenges.
Beginning this week, the challenges will run for 1 full month.

The challenge theme is:
Anything High Hopes Goes

Remember, you MUST use a High Hopes Stamp 
to enter the challenge.

If you do not use a High Hopes stamp, your entry will be deleted.

If you don't have a High Hopes Stamp, you are welcome to use our FREE DIGI!!
That's right!!
You can find the Digi under the tab at the top of the blog.
No, we are not selling Digital Stamps now.
We are just providing this one design so you can play along with the challenges!!

At the end of the month, one participant will win 2 Free High Hopes stamps.

You can enter the monthly challenges up to 3 times per month.

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
High Hopes Website

******
Before we get to this week's DT Cards, we are so happy to announce a few new members to the High Hopes Dream Team...

Natalie




Please give them a warm welcome!!

******
We are now joined by our guest and former winner...

Donna using Lenny's Love me Nots...

And now let's see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration...



Lynne using Brutus

Lisa using Sweet Bear


Dina (stamp artist) using I Love You This Much

Now it's your turn!
The challenge runs through 7pm EST Monday, March 2nd

Enter your project to the linky below.
If you do not have a blog, you can upload your cards to either Splitcoast Stampers or the High Hopes Facebook Page then use the link to your card in the gallery in the linky blow. Just make sure to add the DIRECT link to your cards.

Happy stamping!


12 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations ladies on being selected for the Design Team. I look forward to seeing your work.

Dorothy S said...

Congratulations to new DT member Natalie!
Thanks for selecting my card - I will be back later!
I like the new guidelines - seems like they give more flexibility and less stress! I hope you get lots of participants.

Dorothy S said...

Oops - I did not read far enough! Congrats also to Cheri and Michelle. Lots of new things to look forward to.

Carolina F. said...

Congratulations to the new DT Natalie, Cheri, and Michelle V.

Gail said...

Fabulous DT cards! Looking forward to the 'new' monthly challenge!

Dora said...

congratulations to the winner.
and also for the new DT-members. wishing you lots of fun in this team. see your creations comming by in this challenge.
good luck.
kind regards, dora

Myoriah said...

Congratulations to the new design team members as well as to winner of the last challenge. Also thanks for the free Digi which allowed me to enter this challenge. I will be buying stamps so I can play along. Love that the challenge is now longer than a week. :-)

Leanne said...

DT's out did themselves yet again, Gorgeous....creation, love it....way to go!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I was so excited to receive my High Hopes Stamps that I won over at One Crazy Stamper - thank you! Couldn't wait to get inky! I just linked up my card - I hope you like it! Thank you for a fun challenge theme! Congratulations to the new DT members - you ladies are so lucky to get to play with these adorable stamps!

Carol Dee said...

I love my High Hopes stamps and will continue to play along. :)

Janine said...

Hope the new DT members have fun.

ionabunny said...

So glad to be able to join the fun again this month. Hugz