Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Get ready for a new release!!

**Scroll down to see the new Tutorial Tuesday post**

make avatar

That's right...it's time for another fun release!!

This release will get you in the mood for the upcoming warmer weather...along with some fantastic Party designs...and more! :-)

The sneak peeks will begin next Tuesday April 5th with our next challenge.
There will be more peeks on Wednesday, April 6th.
Then there will be a Blog Hop and release on Thursday, April 7th.

Do you want some of the new stamps?
Then we would love you to help us spread the news about our blog hop and release on Thursday, April 7th.

To be entered into the draw:

1. Grab our blinkie from the sidebar and place on your blog. You can do this by copying the code into a html/Javascript gadget or by copying the code directly into your blog post.
If you prefer please feel free to pull the stationary badge below.

2. Tell your friends about the news, blog hop and release on April 7th.

3. Become a follower of this blog if you aren't already ;-) You don't want to miss out on the fun and there will be tons of prizes along the blog hop!!!

4. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog post sharing our news.

The contest ends 8pm EST (Midnight GMT - London) on Saturday, April 9th!!




13 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Looking forward to this funfilled event!

Michelle B. said...

I'm so excited to get started!!

Brook said...

Can't wait to see the new release!

Julye said...

Hi these look fab, am already a follower and have put yopur blinkie in my side bar to tell all my visitors look forward to seeing the rest of the new stamps and the sneak peaks too thanks.

Shazza said...

I am already a follower, have added the blinkie.
x

dawn hedley said...

So excited to see new releases. I'm a big fan of all these adorable stamps.

Mary G. said...

I just LOVE a good blog hop...and of course, NEW STAMPS!!!! Can hardly wait! I'm a follower and I've added the blinkie and a blog post telling everyone about it!

vicmbee said...

Can't wait I'm a follower and mentioned it on my blog

Unknown said...

hiya

i am now a follower and have put your blinkie on my blog at:

http://melanyasteph.blogspot.com/


love your blog ;)

tc from mel ;)

Lillian A said...

Ooooh, all the High Hopes stamps are just my style and I'm anxious to see what the artists have come up with now! I've added the blinkie to my blog and encouraged everyone to hop along come Thursday! I even posted a new HH card I recently did . . .
http://lilliansleisure.blogspot.com/ Enjoy and good luck to all.

Stephanie said...

Oh I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the fun!

http://kurly-q.blogspot.com/2011/04/high-hopes-stamps-blog-hop.html

Tindaloo said...

exciting news! :)