Sunday, August 15, 2010

Challenge 85 - Water!!!

Hope your having a wonderful weekend! Thank you to everyone who played along with our ribbons and bow challenge last week. The winner of our last challenge and the free stamp is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

 7

Timestamp: 2010-08-15 09:13:11 UTC

Congratulations: Robin Parker

I love the rich colours Robin chose and her cute bows! The cute stamp used on her card is Hopeful Ant ... Please contact me Robin at nichola.fairbairn@googlemail.com to claim your prize.

**********

This weeks challenge is:

Water

We are asking you to create a water themed card.

Remember to enter our challenges you need to use High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!!


The random winner of this challenge can chose a stamp of their choice!

If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores:

Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Karen Goguen/Cathy Siroski - The Rubber Room based out of Canada


Below the fabulous Diva's show you their creations for your inspiration... Be sure to click the links which will take you to their blogs to find out about their creations and the products used.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great challenge. Of course if I won I would'nt know which stamp to choose! LOL I want them ALL!

I love seeing the same stamp used and colored in different ways. Gives me lots of ideas! Thanks for the great challenge
Lena

Vicki said...

Fantastic challenge & gorgeous stuff DT! Gave me an excuse to use Bubble Bath Bradley ... not that I needed any excuse LOL.